Welcome to the WA launch of the AGDA National Mentorship Program 2021!
Supported by our partner, Media Super, this year we're launching our biggest program yet, bringing together experienced design professionals to provide help and support for those seeking practical career guidance and professional advice.
Applications now open – WA
The program is a FREE member benefit available to official AGDA student or graduate members and AGDA professional members with at least 2 years industry experience.
It will run for 8 weeks (6-8 x 1 hour sessions), from the 23rd of August until 3rd November 2021.
Places are limited so get your applications in fast! Applications close on Tuesday 1st September 2021.
Successful applicants will be notified by phone or email by Monday 6th September 2021.
This year we have a diverse line-up of industry professionals who are generously offering their time to support successful mentees in the following development areas:
- Portfolio review and development
- Client service approach
- Career progression
- Creative process and skills development
- Leadership skills
- Small business practice
- Personal marketing and networking
- Business development techniques
- Presentation techniques
- Starting a business
Our 2021 mentor line up will be released weekly until applications close so keep an eye out on AGDA social pages.
How to apply:
- Complete the Application Form via Google Forms
- Provide a short bio and summary of what you would like to achieve through the program - this information helps us to find you a good fit
- Attach or include a link to your website, Behance page, PDF portfolio or CV demonstrating work relevant to your areas of interest
- Include your current AGDA membership number
For more information on the program download the brochure here.
Click here to complete the AGDA Mentorship Application Form.