AGDA has partnered with Sladen Legal to provide AGDA members with the AGDA IP Hotline.
The AGDA IP Hotline is an easy way for AGDA members to access a free initial consultation on IP matters with Sladen Legal’s friendly IP team – SladenIP.
Sladen Legal is a Melbourne based law firm and its specialist IP team, Sladen IP, is dedicated to assisting creative and inventive individuals and businesses in protecting, commercialising, maintaining and enforcing their intellectual property rights.
Sladen Legal can provide AGDA members with advice and guidance on:
- Creative works and other copyright material including navigating issues of ownership and retention of rights
- Commercialisation strategies and licensing structures including the transfer, sale and licensing of IP rights
- Branding and Trade Marks including clearance searches for the launch of new brands and the filing of trade mark applications in Australia and internationally
- Enforcement strategies and responding to disputes relating to intellectual property including initiating and responding to infringements of IP
- Inventions, patents and designs including advising on the best way to protect inventions, patents and designs
- Technology and software including preparing agreements that provide access to technology and software
You can book your free initial consultation online at https://sladen.com.au/agda. Don’t forget to quote your AGDA Membership number.
Or for more information on SladenIP, visit their website at https://sladen.com.au/intellectual-property.